Simply Grain-Free, Vegan, Coconut, Raw Chocolate, Nutty LOVE!Jennifer
– 2 cups minced coconut
– 1/2 cup maple syrup
– 2/3 cup coconut milk or milk of choice
– 2 tbsp coconut flour
– 1 cup raw chocolate chips – no sugar added
– Chopped nuts- optional
– Chopped pumpkin sunflower seeds – optionalDirections
– Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
– Put all ingredients in a small saucepan except raw chocolate chips.
– In low heat, stir to combine – about 5 minutes.
– On parchment paper lined small baking sheet place mixture and with hands press together into a giant square – will be smaller than entire baking sheet.
– Place in oven and bake until starts to brown all over especially the ends around 15-25 minutes.
– Let cool in frig.
– Eat up!